Is SEO right for me?
Will Email Marketing be the best technique to use for my new product line?
How much should I spend on PPC?
How should I use Facebook and Twitter for my business?
We often receive such questions while starting client communication. Picking the right components for the right online strategy can indeed be a challenging task as the variety of modern online marketing techniques and tactics is close to overwhelming.
At IMCREDO we realize that the shorter the link between a business need and an online marketing technique to suit it is, the better the end result will be. That’s why we start our IM strategy development process with a good bit of time spent on business, current needs and expectations analysis. Before we jump into a mix of strategies and tactics recommendations, we do spend time analysing the current online presence and areas for improvement matching these factors with business priorities and expected end results.
New product lines launch, services portfolio updates, bringing existing products and services to the online scale, revamping legacy online marketing techniques – here are just a few examples of cases where a proper IM strategy is a key for success.
Starting with a proper business goals and expectations analysis, our IM strategy development services include:
- Current online presence evaluation (for a website or a brand);
- Detailed current traffic review;
- Identifying space for improvement
- Strategy scoping
- Defining IM techniques to employ
- Implementation stages breakdown
- Detailed description of each strategic stage
- Strategy summary document compilation
- Follow-up online meetings
What can you expect as the end result:
- Complete analysis of your brand/product/service current online presence & current traffic;
- Detailed hands-on improvement recommendations brining immediate benefits to your current online positioning;
- Suggested Online marketing activities mix with estimated ROI figures for each IM channel;
- Budget, time and effort estimation;
- Stage-by-Stage strategy implementation guide.